We take volunteer help of all kinds. Membership is not required to offer any help or service you may wish to lend to our organization.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
Membership benefits include:
- Meeting new people who have the same interest in theatre as you.
- Honing your talents in theatre, such as: acting, set building, advertising, costuming.
- Sponsoring outreach programs through our annual Christmas Dinners and our Masonic Temple Chicken Dinner in the Spring.
- One (1) complimentary ticket for each opening night when you present your membership card.
- Attend the C.T.A.M Regional Theatre Festival and meet other community theatre groups.
- Be in on the decision making and running of the organization.
- Special rates on costume rentals.
- Receive mailings on FCP activities.
- Participate in training workshops in theatre skills.
What are the duties of a member?
Members are asked to perform a minimum of two activities during the season to become an active member. Some of these activities include:
- Ushering for one of our productions.
- Serving refreshments during intermission.
- Acting in a production.
- Working behind the scenes during a production.
- Serving at the annual Masonic Temple Chicken Dinner.
- Helping with set construction.
- Helping with Halloween Costume Rental.
We hold an Active Membership meeting on the Wednesday between performance weekends at 7:30 p.m.
Refreshments are served.
We hold an Annual Meeting to elect new officers for the coming season on the Wednesday after the last performance of the season at 7:30 p.m..
How can I become a member?
Just fill out the Active Membership form and send it to us along with the $20.00 membership fee. You will be sent a membership card which you will need to present to receive some special advantages.